BUSINESS PROJECT LEADER M/F/D
PIM (Product Information Management) Part time 50%
REPORTING TO THE EUROPEAN R&D DIRECTOR, YOUR MISSIONS WILL BE ...
- Responsible of IT tools to manage product & raw materials specifications.
- Animate key user team to gather new business requirements (for R&D)
- Analyse the new requirements & identify possible solutions with ICT
- Formalize change request for IT in case of need
- Validate solution developed by the IT and / or the supplier of the system
- Implement the changes including training of key users / users and update user manual
- Guarantee the support to the end users in the steps of qualification, operational acceptance testing and roll-out,
- Follow up the application & the robustness of data
- Support of building and setting up reports
- Ensure trainings & deployments of the tool for new acquisitions in the group
- Follow up on solution developments and what can be interesting for use in Wessanen: Siemens or other solutions
- Manage the projects in case of implementation of a new solution
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- As a university graduate from an engineering school (with a focus in food industry) you have minimum 5 years of experience in R&D or Quality in food industry or in a PLM system company
- You have strong project and people management skills that allow you to adapt easily to different business partners
- Experience in implementing PLM or PIM tools would be very beneficial
- You are results oriented with strong written and oral communications skills
- You can successfully collaborate within a matrix organization in order to achieve business objectives
- You are fluent in English and have worked in an international context with that shaped your international mindset
- The position can be located either in Lyon, Amsterdam or Bremen
- If you take ownership & challenge upwards & if you have positive energy to engage others, join us to change our world!